Camping at Maramec Spring Park
Fifty-eight campsites are available adjacent to the Meramec River.
- Ten sites offer electric hookups.
- Each site contains a fire pit and a picnic table.
- Showers and restrooms are available in the campground.
- Camping season is February 28th – October 30th.
- Non-electric sites: $16 minimum per night for up to two adults.
- Electric sites: $36 minimum per night for up to two adults.
- $8.00 per night for each additional adult camper.
- No charge for children ages 8 years and under.
- On Kid’s Fishing Day weekend, no charge for children ages 15 and under.
The campground is subject to flash flooding. At times it is necessary to vacate the campground due to the potential for flooding. The continuous horn blowing of a park vehicle will indicate that you must vacate the campground immediately!
- Foraging for wood outside the mowed areas of the campground is prohibited so as to preserve and maintain a natural forest. NO CHAINSAWS ALLOWED. Firewood is sold in the company store.
- Check-out time of 1:30 p.m. is strictly enforced.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. thru 6:00 a.m.
- The park is off limits to campers after closing.
- Fires are restricted to grills provided.
- Do not drive nails or stick hatchets into trees.
- Do not hang lanterns from trees.
- No electric cords run from electric sites to non-electric sites.
- No firearms or bows allowed in campground.
- Campsites may not be left unattended for more than 12 hours.
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter the campground after midnight.
- All visitors in campground must depart 1 hour before park closes.
- No visitors are allowed to enter campground after park closes.
- Tents may be placed only on designated sites-NO TRENCHING ALLOWED.
- Radios and outdoor tv’s are to be turned off between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Bug zappers are not allowed. Generators are not allowed.
- Pets must be Kept quiet and on a leash at all times. Do not attach leash to trees. Keep leash a maximum of 10 ft. length. They “poop” you “scoop”.
- Keep music volume down and conversation respectable and quiet.
- Camping receipt must be kept on your dashboard and be shown to the Fee Station attendant for entry into the campground. Receipts cannot be passed from vehicle to vehicle.
- Parking allowed only at campsites assigned for your use.
- A campsite may contain 2 to 3 vehicles depending on site.
- Please place trash in containers provided.
- All Maramec Spring Park rules apply.
- Campers are responsible for knowing and following all Campground and Maramec Spring Park rules.
- All reservations are firm. NO REFUNDS.
- No swimming allowed.