Camping at Maramec Spring Park
Fifty-eight campsites are available adjacent to the Meramec River.
- Ten sites offer electric hookups.
- Each site contains a fire pit and a picnic table.
- Showers and restrooms are available in the campground.
- Camping season is February 28th – October 30th.
- Non-electric sites: $16 minimum per night for up to two adults.
- Electric sites: $36 minimum per night for up to two adults.
- $8.00 per night for each additional adult camper.
- No charge for children ages 8 years and under.
- On Kid’s Fishing Day weekend, no charge for children ages 15 and under.
- Although we make every effort to assure you have a safe experience at Maramec Spring Park, camping may include some personal risk. Camping is at your own risk. You will be required to acknowledge this by signing a liability waiver before you will be allowed to camp at Maramec Spring Park.
- The campground is subject to flash flooding. At times it is necessary to vacate the campground due to the potential for flooding. The continuous horn blowing of a park vehicle will indicate that you must vacate the campground immediately!
- Foraging for wood outside the mowed areas of the campground is prohibited so as to preserve and maintain a natural forest. NO CHAINSAWS ALLOWED. Firewood is sold in the company store.
- Check-out time of 1:30 p.m. is strictly enforced.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. thru 6:00 a.m.
- The park is off limits to campers after closing.
- Fires are restricted to grills provided.
- Do not drive nails or stick hatchets into trees.
- Do not hang lanterns from trees.
- No electric cords run from electric sites to non-electric sites.
- No firearms or bows allowed in campground.
- Campsites may not be left unattended for more than 12 hours.
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter the campground after midnight.
- All visitors in campground must depart 1 hour before park closes.
- No visitors are allowed to enter campground after park closes.
- Tents may be placed only on designated sites-NO TRENCHING ALLOWED.
- Radios and outdoor tv’s are to be turned off between 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Bug zappers are not allowed. Generators are not allowed.
- Pets must be Kept quiet and on a leash at all times. Do not attach leash to trees. Keep leash a maximum of 10 ft. length. They “poop” you “scoop”.
- Keep music volume down and conversation respectable and quiet.
- Camping receipt must be kept on your dashboard and be shown to the Fee Station attendant for entry into the campground. Receipts cannot be passed from vehicle to vehicle.
- Parking allowed only at campsites assigned for your use.
- A campsite may contain 2 to 3 vehicles depending on site.
- Please place trash in containers provided.
- All Maramec Spring Park rules apply.
- Campers are responsible for knowing and following all Campground and Maramec Spring Park rules.
- All reservations are firm. NO REFUNDS.
- No swimming allowed.